- Mentoring the Mentors Workshop for HIV Researchers, January 22-23, 2018: Please RSVP
For mentors interested in nurturing early career investigators from diverse backgrounds in HIV research. Hosted by the UCSF-Gladstone CFAR.
- AIDSVu Lunch and Learn, December 6, 2017: Please RSVP
- Please join us for lunch when Patrick Sullivan, Principal Scientist at AIDSVu, will lead a demonstration and discussion about mapping the HIV epidemic in the United States, followed by a Q&A about how you can put AIDSVu to use in your work and research. Hosted by the UCSF-Gladstone CFAR.
World AIDS Day Events, Week of November 27, 2017:
- HIV Cure Summit
- Join us on Tuesday, November 28th, for our amfAR Institute for HIV Cure Research Summit. Learn about our current cure research, hear from HIV+ clinical trial participants, and community perspectives.
- World AIDS Day 2017 Screening of Emmy-Winning "The End of AIDS?" and Panel Discussion
- Hosted by the Division of HIV/AIDS, Infectious Disease, and Global Health, a screening of Emmy-Winning "The End of AIDS?" and panel discussion, featuring the groundbreaking work being done in San Francisco and Africa by UCSF, Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital, and the City of San Francisco to end the AIDS epidemic. RSVP here.
- Followed by a panel discussion hosted by Jeff Critchfield, MD, with special guests Steve Deeks, MD, Monica Gandhi, MD, Diane Havlir, MD, and San Francisco Supervisor, Jeff Sheehy.
- Merle Sande Memorial Lecture
- Come hear from world-class expert in the molecular biology of retrovirus replication, tyrosine kinases, and signal transduction pathways, Dr. Stephen Goff.